Chalets Les Perles
- Catered or Self-catered
- Concierge Service
- Mountain Views
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- With Breakfast
- Large outside terraces
- Sleeps up to 34 guests
Zermatt luxury catered and self-catered Chalets Les Perles consists of our four neighbouring, and for Zermatt very rare, adjacent residences rented as one unit for exclusive use by a larger group, these being our Chalet Pollux, Chalet Gemini, Chalet Castor and Chalet Ibron. These four triplex independent ski chalets are located within 10 metres of each other making them a perfect retreat for a larger group of up to 34 guests.
Their location provides the best of both worlds: spectacular views and easy access. 200m from the Matterhorn Express base lift station and resort run, there is a street level tunnel which leads you to a lift (elevator) built inside the mountain, from the top of which there is a gentle 2 minute walk to the properties. The chalets come with an electro wagon and stair lift, which our staff will use to move your luggage and shopping as required.
Chalets Les Perles offer a total of 17 double bedrooms, while benefiting from the space and privacy that only sole-occupancy luxury chalets can provide. Two of these four chalets are free-standing three storey independent chalets, Chalet Gemini with 5 bedrooms and Chalet Ibron with 4 bedrooms, while Chalets Castor and Pollux, each with 4 bedrooms are semi-detached. All bedrooms, except for two in Ibron, have en suite bathrooms. Each chalet has a guest toilet on the ground floor.
Three chalets enjoy the use of their own unique private outdoor hot-tubs surrounded by snow in winter (depending on snow conditions), perfect to relax and enjoy the view (or the stars), after a long day in the mountains. In addition there are saunas located in chalet Gemini and Ibron.
Read more details about Chalets Les Perles
Side by side, tucked against a beautiful hillside, the numerous balconies and large terraces give you bird’s eye views of the village and the surrounding mountains, encompassing all three of Zermatt’s ski areas.
Guests can leave theirs skis and boots in the tunnel’s ski-room. The entrance to the tunnel is 200 metres from the end of the ski runs beneath the Matterhorn Express lift station, just a 4 minute walk from the church square.
We at Mountain Exposure have supervised the tasteful decoration of each chalet, delicately combining an Alpine, cosy and contemporary finish, with liberal use of wood and stone. They have all the latest technology with flat-screen TVs, more than a hundred satellite channels, fireplaces and geothermal heating to reduce the chalets’ carbon foot-print as much as possible.
Zermatt luxury catered ski Chalets Les Perles are a rare gem; four large adjacent independent chalets in Zermatt which have been conceived to meet your needs and wishes to the fullest possible extent.
Chalet Gemini (sleeps 10) is opposite Chalet Castor (sleeps 8) which is semi-detached to Chalet Pollux (sleeps 8) which is opposite Chalet Ibron, which sleeps a further 8 people. All these chalets may be combined and rented together enabling a group of up 16,18, 24, 26 or 34 guests to stay in the same location while benefiting from the space and privacy that only a sole-occupancy luxury chalet can provide.
– Sleep up to 34 with 17 double/twin bedrooms, 15 en suite and 1 shared bathrooms
– Seven first floor bedrooms (Gemini x 2, Pollux x 2, Castor x 2, Ibron x 1), double or twin beds, en suite bathroom
– One first floor Bedroom (Ibron), double or twin beds, shared bathroom
– Seven second floor bedrooms (Gemini x 2, Pollux x 2, Castor x 2, Ibron x 1), double bed or twin beds, en suite bathroom
– One second floor bedroom (Ibron), double or twin beds, shared bathroom
– One second floor bedroom (Gemini), double bed, en suite toilet shared bathroom
– Four ground floor guest toilets
– Four ground floor laundry and utility rooms
– Three private outdoor jacuzzi hot-tub (Gemini, Castor, Pollux)
– Two private saunas (Gemini, Ibron)
Show more features ›
– South east facing balcony with great views of the village and mountains
– Large outside terraces with sitting area
– Wood-burning fireplace in all living rooms
– Free wireless fiber-optic speed Internet
– Large modern flat screen cable TVs with 150+ channels
– Cable TV in each bedroom
– Nespresso coffee machines
– Ski room in the tunnel
Below you can find more details on the pricing of Chalets Les Perles for different seasons and periods. Please note:
- All the rates shown below are in Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Details of Self-Catered rate inclusions
- Details of Bed & Breakfast rate inclusions
- Details of Catered rate inclusions
- All rates (Self-catered, Bed & Breakfast and Catered) include Mountain Exposure Concierge Services.
- For payment and cancellation terms and conditions please read our Frequently Asked Questions
Chalets Les Perles - Winter Rates 2020
|Date||Chalets Available||Self-Catered||Bed & Breakfast||Catered||Remarks|
|08 Feb – 15 Feb 2020||1 – up to 8 guests||yes||yes||yes||Short Stay – Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|15 Feb – 22 Feb 2020||No availability||BOOKED||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|22 Feb – 29 Feb 2020||4 – up to 34 guests||yes||yes||yes||Short Stay – Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|29 Feb/1 Mar – 7/8 Mar 2020||1 – up to 10 guests||16,000||19,500||23,000||Arrival day: Saturday or Sunday|
|07/08 – 14/15 Mar 2020||2 – up to 18 guests||yes||yes||yes||Arrival day: Saturday or Sunday|
|15 Mar – 22 Mar 2020||3 – up to 24 guests||yes||yes||yes||Arrival day: Sunday|
|22 – 26 Mar 2020||4 – up to 34 guests||yes||yes||yes||Short Stay – Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|26 Mar – 29 Mar 2020||No availability||BOOKED||BOOKED||BOOKED||—
|29 Mar – 04/05 Apr 2020||2 – up to 18 guests||yes||yes||yes||Arrival day: Saturday or Sunday|
|04/05 – 11/12 Apr 2020||2 – up to 18 guests||yes||yes||yes||Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|11/12 Apr – 20 Apr 20200||4 – up to 34 guests||yes||yes||yes||Flexible arrival / departure dates – Min stay 3 nights|
Chalets Les Perles - Summer Rates 2020
|20 Apr – 13 June 2020||on request||Minimum stay 3 nights|
|14 June – 12 October 2020||on request||Minimum stay 3 nights|
|13 October – 27 November 2020||on request||Minimum stay 3 nights|
Chalets Les Perles - Winter Rates 2020 - 2021
Chalets Les Perles
Accessed through a tunnel on the main street and an elevator. The entrance to the tunnel is 200m from the end of the ski run. From top of elevator its a 200m walk to the chalet, which is at the top of an exterior staircase. 4 minute walk from the church square.