- Concierge Service
- Matterhorn Views
- Mountain Views
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- Close to Matterhorn Express
- Duplex Penthouse
- Unique Fireplace
Zermatt luxury self-catered ski-in, ski-out Panicha Penthouse apartment was completed just a few years ago, and is simply stunning with its luxurious modern specification and generous proportions – 140m2. This is a quiet chalet, please consider booking Panicha only if you appreciate peace and quiet and are willing to be considerate toward your neighbours.
Conveniently located close to both the ski piste and the Zermatt Matterhorn Express base lift station, the Panicha Penthouse is a duplex apartment, designed by famous architect Ushi Tamborriello. Taking up the top two floors of a modern chalet building, with elevator access and an internal staircase. There are four double bedrooms and three bathrooms with double access, please see below for a detailed description.
Ski-in / ski-out is very rare in Zermatt! Panicha Penthouse is cleverly designed with two entrances ; the lower entrance is 100m from the bottom of the Furi-Zermatt resort ski slope, so you can ski right back to the apartment and also start your day by skiing along a 300m flat ski slope toward the lift station access. The upper street side entrance is just a 300m walk from the Matterhorn Express lift (where you can store your ski equipment), and 50m from the closest bus stop.
Panicha Penthouse is also conveniently located in the summer for the Forest Fun Park zip-wire park and the Gorner Gorge.
Read more details about Chalet Panicha Penthouse
The main floor features a large open plan kitchen – living room with a glass fireplace and a flat screen TV, double height sloping wooden beamed ceilings, and a large south facing terrace with superb views of the Matterhorn.
One double bedroom is located on this floor, as is a bathroom with a shower / WC. The kitchen is very high spec, with among its many features a 6 unit induction hob and a built-in pressure cooker integrated above the oven.
Some of the lamps are the iconic Heinz Julen ones, as is the fireplace which is a free-standing glass cube.
The upper floor is reached via an open internal staircase and has the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom featuring a free-standing bath tub and shower. This bathroom can either be kept for the exclusive use of the master bedroom, or also accessed by the other two bedrooms via the hallway door. In this case the master bedroom retains the use of its own W/C and wash basin.
The other two double bedrooms on this floor also have access to the third bathroom which has a shower and W/C. All beds come with double mattresses, the master bedroom has a very large size bed, 200cm wide ; the next bedroom has a large double bed 180cm wide, and the smaller bedroom has a double bed 160cm wide. All bedrooms have sloping wooden beamed ceilings, giving you an authentic Alpine feeling.
Skiers can choose one of two options :
- Rent your equipment at our partner shop Dorsaz Sport, and you can store both skis and boots in their facility adjacent to the Matterhorn Express lift, which is an easy 4 minute walk from the chalet.
- Or you can put your skis on outside the lower exit from the chalet and ski / slide along the end of the Furi – Zermatt ski piste to the elevators taking you up to the Matterhorn Express lift. At the end of the day, ski down this same run and stop at the path leading up to the chalet (100m / 1 minute).
Offered on a self-catered basis, Chalet Panicha Penthouse offers you a unique space for your holiday in fantastic location. Modern with alpine features, luxurious and next to the ski piste!
– Sleeps 8 with 4 double bedrooms, 1 en-suite bathroom, 1 private bathroom, and 1 shared bathroom
– Main floor bedroom 1, double with a private bathroom / guest bathroom
– Upper floor master bedroom, double with en-suite bathroom, which can also be shared
– Upper floor bedroom 3, double with shared bathroom
– Upper floor bedroom 4, double with shared bathroom
– Open-plan kitchen
– Shared laundry and utility room in the basement
– Ski-In /Ski-Out
Show more features ›
– Large south facing balcony with great views of the Matterhorn
– Glass cube wood-burning fireplace in living room
– Free wireless high-speed Internet
– Modern flat screen cable TV with 150+ channels
– Nespresso coffee machine
– Ski room with boot heaters in the basement
Below you can find more details on the pricing of Chalet Panicha for different seasons and periods. Please note:
Panicha Penthouse - Winter Rates 2020
|05 Jan – 08 Jan 2020||3||2,200 per night||Short Stay|
|08 Jan – 18 Jan 2020||—||BOOKED||—|
|18 Jan – 23 Jan 2020||Min 3 nigths||from 1,286 to 1,600 per night||Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|26 Jan – 01/02 Feb 2020||7||10,000||Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|02 Feb – 09 Feb 2020||—||BOOKED||—|
|09 Feb – 16 Feb 2020||7||10,000||Arrival day: Sunday|
|16 Feb – 23 Feb 2020||—||BOOKED||—|
|23 Feb – 01 Mar 2020||—||BOOKED||—|
|01 Mar – 07 Mar 2020||Min 4 Nights||from 1,428 to 1,600 per night||Short Stay – Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|07 Mar – 15 Mar 2020||7||BOOKED||—|
|15 Mar – 21/22 Mar 2020||7||10,000||Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|21/22 Mar – 28/29 Mar 2020||7||10,000||Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|28/29 Mar – 04/05 Apr 2020||7||9,000||Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|04/05 Apr – 11/12 Apr 2020||7||9,000||Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|11/12 Apr – 18/19 Apr 2020||7||9,000||Flexible arrival / departure dates|
|19 Apr – 30 Apr 2020||7||7,500||Flexible arrival / departure dates – Min stay 5 nights|
Panicha Penthouse - Summer & Shoulder Season Rates 2020
|20 April – 13 June 2020||from 600 to 700 CHF per night||Minimum stay 4 nights|
|14 June – 12 October 2020||from 675 to 775 CHF per night||Minimum stay 4 nights|
|13 October – 27 November 2020||from 600 to 700 CHF per night||Minimum stay 4 nights|