Heinz Julen Residence
- Mountain Views
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Exercise Room
Zermatt luxury catered ski chalet Heinz Julen Residence combines both the Heinz Julen Loft and Heinz Julen Penthouse, to accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 bedrooms. This is without doubt the most spectacular property in Zermatt, if not the Alps.
The Heinz Julen Residence is a huge 560 sqm property in the same wooden chalet in the Swiss Alps, incorporating the HJ Loft, a 300 sqm Manhattan style loft and the HJ Penthouse, an extraordinary double-level 260 sqm penthouse which is set above.
Access to the Heinz Julen Residence is a 2 minute walk from the top of the Omnia Hotel lifts, for which you will have a personal key code. The village end of the lift delivers you to the heart of Zermatt, in the main street close to the church.
The Loft can accommodate 6 guests in 3 double bedrooms (two with austrian twin beds) and the Penthouse can accommodate 8 guests in four double bedrooms (two of which have austrian twin beds). All seven bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
There are also two saunas, a private indoor jacuzzi and two jacuzzi baths between the two properties.
All 14 guests can have their meals in the Loft’s magnificent hanging table. Still, you have the flexibility of having breakfast separately, or splitting the groups, adults and children, between the chalets. Our team of 2 chefs and 2 hosts (when booked catered) will be happy to accommodate any combination possible.
Read more details about the Heinz Julen Residence
The Heinz Julen Residence combines acres of glass, steel, textured concrete and wood in a unique symphony of fusion architecture created by local star designer Heinz Julen. The Loft was Heinz’s private home where he hosted many rock-star parties. The HJ Penthouse was also his private home before moving to his new home. With concepts such as a fireplace nesting in the middle of the living-room window, and original hand-made furniture (including Julen’s famous chandeliers and chairs), it has featured in several designer magazines.
In the HJ Loft there are 2 double bedrooms (with Austrian twin beds) both with en suite bathrooms in the main living area while the master bedroom is ‘hidden’ on the top floor, which you access through a stairwell behind the breakfast table. It has a king size bed, an en suite bathroom and a private jacuzzi bath. On the same level you can find the sauna and laundry facilities.
On the main floor of the HJ Penthouse there is a large living room with three separate seating areas, a dining section, the open-plan kitchen and a large terrace. There are two bedrooms with high beamed ceilings at each end of this floor. Each bedroom has an en-suite shower/WC, TV and a balcony.
The top floor consists of the master bedroom with a free-standing round jacuzzi bath, sloping glass ceilings, stunning views, and a separate en-suite shower/WC. On the ground floor you will find the smaller, separate fourth double bedroom with an in-room jet shower and en-suite WC; your private glass-fronted sauna, a utility area, and an exercise room with a treadmill and two loungers to relax in.
Zermatt luxury catered ski chalet Heinz Julen Residence of course includes all modern comforts such as a large TV with DVD and cable, sound system, free wireless broadband internet access, two well appointed kitchens and two saunas.
Created as designer Heinz Julen’s private home, it is full of his unique touches. Its location perched high on a hill gives it spectacular views, yet access to the heart of the village is easy. Our top pick!
All guests of the Zermatt luxury catered ski chalet Heinz Julen Residence have half-price access to the Genesis Spa of the Backstage Hotel.
– Sleeps 14 with 7 double bedrooms and 7 en suite bathrooms
– HJ Loft, Top floor bedroom 1, double bed, en suite bathroom
– HJ Loft, Mezzanine floor bedroom 2, austrian twin beds, en suite bathroom
– HJ Loft, Ground floor bedroom 3, austrian double or twin beds, en suite bathroom
– HJ Penthouse, Top floor bedroom 4, double bed, en suite bathroom
– HJ Penthouse, Main floor bedroom 5, austrian twin beds, en suite bathroom
– HJ Penthouse, Main floor bedroom 6, austrian twin beds, en suite bathroom
– HJ Penthouse, Ground floor bedroom 7, double bed, en suite bathroom
– Private indoor jacuzzi hot-tub in HJ Loft mezzanine area
– Jacuzzi bath tub in HJ Loft top floor bedroom 1 and in HJ Penthouse, top floor bedroom 4
– Private Sauna on HJ Penthouse ground floor and on HJ Loft top floor
– Guest toilet on HJ Loft middle floor
– Washing machine and dryer on HJ Loft top floor
– Laundry and utility room on HJ Penthouse ground floor
– Exercise room on HJ Penthouse ground floor
Show more features ›
– Unique style, modern and huge chalet
– Heinz Julen design
– Huge windows with great views of the village and Michabel mountains
– Wood-burning fireplaces in both living rooms
– Free wireless broadband Internet
– Large modern flat screen cable TV with 150+ channels
– Cable TV in each bedroom
– Nespresso coffee machine
– Disco ball and lights
Below you can find more details on the pricing of the Heinz Julen Residence for different seasons and periods. Please note:
- All the rates shown below are in Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Details of Self-Catered rate inclusions
- Details of Catered rate inclusions
- Both rates (Self-catered and Catered) include Mountain Exposure Concierge Services.
- For payment and cancellation terms and conditions please read our Frequently Asked Questions
Heinz Julen Residence - Winter Rates 2018 - 19
|30 Nov – 14 Dec 2018||min 3||from 2,243 to 3,100 per night||3,642 per night||Short stay, flexible arrival / departure days|
|14 Dec – 22 Dec 2018||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|22 Dec – 29 Dec 2018||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|29 Dec 2018 – 05 Jan 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|05 Jan – 12 Jan 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|13 Jan – 20 Jan 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|20 Jan – 27 Jan 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|27 Jan – 03 Feb 2019||7||27,000||35,000||Arrival day Sunday|
|03 Feb – 10 Feb 2019||7||27,000||35,000||Arrival day Sunday|
|10 Feb – 17 Feb 2019||7||27,000||35,000||Arrival day Sunday|
|17 Feb – 24 Feb 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|24 Feb – 03 Mar 2019||7||31,000||37,000||Arrival day Sunday|
|03 Mar – 10 Mar 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|10 Mar – 17 Mar 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|17 Mar – 24 Mar 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED|
|24 Mar – 31 Mar 2019||7||27,000||35,000||Arrival day Sunday|
|31 Mar – 07 Apr 2019||–||BOOKED||BOOKED||Arrival day Sunday|
|07 Apr – 14 Apr 2019||7||BOOKED||BOOKED||Arrival day Sunday|
|14 Apr – 22 Apr 2019||7||24,000||32,000||Arrival day Sunday|
|22 Apr – 01 May 2019||min 3 nigths||from 1,785 to 1964 per night||—-||Short stay, flexible arrival / departure days|
Heinz Julen Residence - Summer Rates 2019
|01 May – 05 July 2019||from 1,172 to 1,441 CHF per night||Minimum stay 3 nights|
|05 July – 25 August 2019||from 1,315 to 1,585 CHF per night||Minimum stay 3 nights|
|25 August – 29 November 2019||from 1,172 to 1,441 CHF per night||Minimum stay 3 nights|
Heinz Julen Residence
Triftweg 46 ,
Very central location, access from main street with elevator, 3 mins walk to village centre, 10 mins to Matterhorn Extpress or Gornegrat ski lifts