We hope you are looking forward to your holiday in Zermatt and staying with us!
It is a legal requirement in Switzerland to register your details and that of all your fellow travellers. Please fill in the form below and submit it to complete your check-in.
The age field is important for the tourist tax, as the rates for children are lower.
Thank you for taking the time to complete your registration form. We hope you have a great stay in Zermatt!
Should you have any questions about the registration form please email our bookings team at email@example.com, or call us at +41 (0)27 967 43 53.
Many thanks from The Mountain Exposure Team
Credit Card Security Policy Information
We will need to pre-authorise your credit or debit card upon arrival. This is as a guarantee that funds are available to pay for any additional services you may require, and for any losses or damages to the property during your rental period. Mountain Exposure may charge up to the full amount of any losses or damages, note that we will notify and discuss with you any such charges before they are made.
What is a pre-authorisation? A Pre-authorisation is a temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on your credit or debit card. The pre- authorisation is not a debit and no funds have been taken from your account.
How much is a pre-authorisation? We pre-authorise 450 Chf.
Who is responsible for the pre-authorisation procedure? SIXT Merchant Services are responsible for the maintenance and management of the pre-authorisation process. Should you have any queries regarding your pre-authorisation or any part of the process, they can be contacted on +41 (0)58 399 92 32.
When does the pre-authorisation get released from the credit card? This varies dependent on your individual credit/debit card. Any payment charged to your card, will appear on your statement within 3 working days. If you choose to pay the balance with another credit card or method of payment the pre-authorisation will clear from your account, usually within 72 hours.
Swiss data protection
Your booking data is also processed as follows:
- Your booking data (e.g. title, first name, last name, nationality, language, e-mail address, mobile telephone number, postal address, number of persons, arrival date, departure date, number of nights of stay and any visitor’s tax exemption) are forwarded to Bonfire AG and Zermatt Tourism (either by us or via our electronic booking system).
- Your booking data is recorded in a central database by Bonfire AG and/or Zermatt Tourism. If accommodation providers take part in Zermatt Tourism e-mail marketing, the guest data is likewise stored with the third-party provider «Salesforce» and used as part of the business relationship between the accommodation provider and the guest.
- Your booking data is processed exclusively in Switzerland and the EU.
- Based on this, Zermatt Tourism settles the visitor’s tax owed and collects the corresponding amount from the service partners.
- Zermatt Tourism also reports information to the Federal Statistical Office.
- Bonfire AG and Zermatt Tourism grant the police access to the database with booking data so that the police can access relevant booking data for missing persons, for example.
- Zermatt Tourism uses the booking data to collect statistics (in particular regarding occupancy, length of stay, number of arrivals, etc.).
The legal basis for this data processing is the fulfilment of a legal obligation within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 (c) GDPR (billing and collection of visitor’s tax/reporting to the Federal Statistical Office) and in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR (granting access to the police/collection of statistics).
Your booking data is only used for direct marketing purposes (e.g. newsletter distribution) if you have given us your consent for this