- New in Zermatt for 2015
- Autumn special offer: 4 nights for the price of 3
- Travelling: as of December Zermatt will be even easier to reach - the train frequency between us and all Swiss airports is doubling so that you will have a connexion every 30 minutes. And the red mountain train has new rolling stock, which altogether will make the journey more comfortable and convenient. For more detail please see our comprehensive getting there page.
- Skiing: the Sunnegga resort run has been widened at its narrowest point along the path (by the Olympia Stübli),
as has the Riffelalp to Furi run where it goes through the forest, making these two key runs safer and more enjoyable.
- Lunching: the Simi mountain restaurant at Furi is under new management, Sebastien and Stefan, the chef and maitre d' from Blatten have taken over the reins. Your gourmet ski guide is confident that Simi will be a worthy addition to the list of the best mountain huts for 2015.
- Partying: Gee's bar and club is having a complete make-over, while young mountain guide Fabi Lauber is opening a cute new après-ski bar in an old wooden chalet next to the Mazot.
Autumn Special Offer
4 Nights for the Price of 3
Chalet Heidi, sleeps 6, price per night 450 CHF, available for 4 nights for
1,350 CHF instead of 1,800 CHF.
Chalet Zora, sleeps 6, price per night 470 CHF, available for 4 nights for
1,410 CHF instead of 1,880 CHF.
Chalet Carmen, sleeps 8, price per night 520CHF, available for 4 nights
for 1,560 CHF instead of 2,080 CHF.
The above prices are valid from now until November 16th, self-catered. For more details please call us on: 0041 27 967 4353
Ski Pass Reduced and Free Rates
In Zermatt, not only do kids under 10 ski for free but children under 16 also get a 50% reduction off their lift passes.
This is a permanent special offer, both in winter and in summer, courtesy of the Zermatt and Saas Fee lifts operators: All children up to the age of 10 ski entirely for free, while children and teenagers between the ages of 10 and 15 get a 50% reduction on ski passes; and those aged between 16 and 20 get 15% off. In addition, all children under the age of 16 ski for free on Saturdays. And since our changeover day in Zermatt is Sunday, this is easy for Mountain Exposure guests. Our team of resort assistant will be glad to arrange your ski pass for you in advance so that you won't need to waste time in queues on your first day, but can go skiing straight away.