The quality of our Mountain Exposure Concierge Services and your experience of your chalet holiday are paramount to us. With all of our chalets we therefore include our “concierge services” to allow you to get the most out of your holiday.
When you book one of our chalets on a self-catered, with breakfast and housekeeping service or on a catered basis, you get assigned a dedicated personal concierge, a member of our Concierge team in Zermatt who will look after all your needs before you arrive in resort, while your are here, and after you depart!
Our extensive local knowledge allows our concierge team to deliver a close to perfect mix of experiences, highlights and time-saving services. Concierge Services which our team will deliver include:
– Arrival in Zermatt: meeting you on arrival for your chalet ski holiday
– Resort Care: Staff available to provide advice and useful tips via phone or chalet visits and a duty manager available at all times during your chalet holiday
– Transfers: making necessary arrangements for your getting to Zermatt, airport pick ups by taxi, minibus or helicopter and advising on other travel arrangements
– Ski & Snowboard equipment rental: assisting you in obtaining ski rental through our selected partners
– Ski passes: having your ski passes ready for you in advance
– Ski school and guides: advance booking of ski schools and mountain guides
– Restaurants: arranging all your mountain restaurant or village restaurant bookings (these can be essential)
– Child care: making all necessary arrangements to provide you with quality child care (nannies, babysitters, crèche services)
– Health & Beauty: arranging massages, beauty treatments or other therapies or treatments
– Wine tasting: arranging for our wine expert to guide you through our choice of carefully selected Swiss & Italian wines
– Heli-skiing: arranging heli-ski adventures, booking guides and advising on options
– Sledging: arranging sledges and/or sledge guides for a different alpine experience
– Other activities: making arrangements and bookings for a wide range of other activities such as:
- ski touring
- cross-country skiing
- ice skating
- rock/ice climbing
- gorge/canyon adventures
- zip wires
- and much more
We aim to offer a personalised service tailored to all your wishes and therefore encourage you to get in touch with us should these go beyond those listed above.