- Matterhorn Views
- Exclusive Free-Standing Chalet
- Private Swimming Pool and Sauna
- Central location
- 7+ bedrooms
- Sleeps 10-12 adults and up to 6 children
Chalet Helikon is undoubtedly the most luxurious, spacious and exclusive chalet in Zermatt. Located close to the centre of the village and within a short walk of the Matterhorn Express lift station, it has every feature that holiday dreams are made of. A swimming pool. 600m2. A lift. Double-height ceilings. Views on the iconic Matterhorn. Five double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Two triple bunk-bed rooms to delight your kids. And much much more.
Spread across 3 floors and 4 half-floors, the interior lift has a total of 7 stops. At the very top, under double height wooden beams and floor to ceiling windows, you will find a vast living area with a central fireplace. There is a wide south-facing balcony with glorious view of the iconic Matterhorn. The dining area is a split half-level below and has a table which can host fourteen guests at one sitting and an adjoining open-plan kitchen. (There is also a professional kitchen in the basement).
Read more details about Chalet Helikon
In a few choice words: this chalet is magnificent, majestic, luxurious, practical and seductive. The five main double bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms and balconies, as do the two kids’ bedrooms with three bunk beds each. Great for children to play in, perfect for the parents to party in, ideal for a whole family to come together in. For a full floor by floor description please see the features section below.
- Ground floor lower level: Main entrance, ski room, boot room, cloakroom, utility room.
- Ground floor: Professional kitchen and technical room.
- Ground floor upper level: Spa with shower, sauna-hammam, toilet, large relaxation area with outside terrace access. Indoor swimming pool (15m x 4.5m).
- First floor lower level: Two double bedrooms (both with shower & WC), one double bedroom (bath & WC) and one twin room (shower & WC).
- First floor upper level: Kids’ bunk bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower & WC), parent’s double room with en-suite bathroom (shower & WC).
- Second floor: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath, shower & WC) and dressing room, Matterhorn view. Kids’ bunk bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower & WC). TV room & study with a sofa-bed, (bath, shower and WC).
- Third Floor: Dining room with guest kitchen and bar, guest toilet.
- Top Floor: Living room with central fireplace and full width balcony.
- Lift (elevator) with 7 stops, one for each half-floor.
- Safe in every bedroom.
Pricing on Request – please get in touch for a quote.
Central Location, within a short walk of the Matterhorn Express lift.