A chalet or apartment is in itself a good way of shielding from the Coronavirus, since the accommodation provides you with your own, unshared private space.
To ensure as safe a holiday as possible, we are implementing all the official Swiss guidelines published by both governmental authorities (the Federal Office for Public Health – FOPH) as well as our industry body (HotellerieSuisse).
- Minimizing social interaction:
- Self check-in is available for all our properties
- Check-in registration is online
- Where access to your accommodation requires guiding, we will meet you close to the property and show you the way
- Our team will always wear a mask in your presence and keep the required distance
- The information folder for each chalet is available online
- Cleaning procedures. In addition to our usual thorough in-depth turnaround procedures, our cleaning company is implementing the following steps:
- Complete and long airing of the whole property
- Surfaces are wiped with disinfectant
- Frequently touched surfaces are sprayed with disinfectant
- Cleaning staff wear protective masks and gloves
The steps above are not exhaustive and we are continuously monitoring and implementing official advice. Peace of mind is essential to a good holiday and we will do everything in our power to make your stay both comfortable and safe.