Chalet Elsa - Features / Self-Catered Chalet in Zermatt
- Sleeps 4 with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Full MX concierge service/assistance
- Wireless Broadband Internet
- Large modern flat screen cable TV with 150+ channels
- Splendid Matterhorn views
- Mountain Views
- 1 second to the village centre
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
Chalet Elsa sleeps 4 although it is also ideal for a couple. Like our other luxury chalets near the centre of the village, such as Chalet Heidi, the chalet includes a number of modern comforts such as a large LCD flat screen TV with cable, free wireless broadband internet access and all usual modern kitchen appliances.
Chalet Elsa is located in the heart of Zermatt, between the church and the school, close to the main shopping street. South facing, it overlooks a jumble of village roofs with the Matterhorn above. It is the perfect hideaway, with the best of all worlds: both old and new.
If rented with Chalet Elise, on the floor below, the two properties can sleep up to 8 guests.