The quality of our service and your experience of your catered ski chalet holiday are paramount to us.
With all of our chalets we therefore include our "concierge service" to allow you to get the most out of your holiday. Our extensive local knowledge allows our concierge team to deliver a close to perfect mix of experiences, highlights and time-saving services.
Services which our concierge team will deliver include:
- ARRIVAL: meeting you on arrival for your chalet ski holiday
- TRANSFERS: arranging airport pick ups by taxi, minibus or helicopter and advising on other travel arrangements
- RESORT CARE: daily chalet visits (unless you specify otherwise) to provide advice and useful tips, and a duty manager available at all times during your catered ski holiday
- SKI RENTAL: assisting you in obtaining ski rental
- SKI PASSES: having your ski passes ready for you in advance
- SKI SCHOOLS/GUIDES: advance booking of ski schools and mountain guides
- RESTAURANTS: arranging all your mountain restaurant bookings (these can be essential)
- CHILD CARE: making all necessary arrangements to provide you with quality child care (nannies, babysitters, crèche services)
- HEALTH AND BEAUTY: arranging massages, beauty treatments or other therapies or treatments
- WINE TASTING: arranging for our wine expert to guide you through our choice of carefully selected Swiss & Italian wines
- HELI-SKIING: arranging heli-ski adventures, booking guides and advising on options
- SLEDGING: arranging sledges and/or sledge guides for a different alpine experience
- OTHER ACTIVITIES: making arrangements and bookings for a wide range of other activities such as ski touring, paragliding, horse and sleigh/carriage rides, yoga, ice skating, tennis, golf, hair-dressing, rock/ice climbing, gorge/canyon adventures, zip wires, llama trekking, walking, cross-country skiing and much more.
Half-Board / Catered Ski Chalet Holidays
In addition, all of our catered ski chalet holidays include:
- MENU CONSULTATION: advance menu consultation for catered chalets taking account of any special dietary requirements
- STAFF: each catered chalet has its own carefully selected staff including a professional chef
- CLEANING: the chalets are cleaned daily with a mid-week linen and towel change
- HALF BOARD: please see our catering page for full details and sample menus
- QUALITY WINES: the prices of our catered ski holidays include unlimited bottles of our selected wines. Other special wines may be purchased separately and served in the chalet
- OPEN BAR: an open bar is included in the cost of our catered ski holidays
We aim to offer a service tailored to all your wishes and therefore encourage you to get in touch with us should these go beyond those listed above.
We can also assist in the planning and running of corporate trips, weddings and other large scale events in Zermatt, please contact us for details or visit our corporate hospitality page for more details.