Chalet Booking Terms & Conditions
We will ask you to pay a 50% deposit to secure your booking within 7 days of accepting our offer with the full balance payable 10 weeks before your arrival. For all Summer Bookings (1 May till 30 November) full balance payable 4 weeks before your arrival.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or credit card.
For more information download our Standard Terms and Conditions.
Mountain Exposure Zermatt Chalet Booking Cancellation Conditions for Winter Bookings:
Any cancellation will come into effect on the day on which written or email notice (the "Cancellation Notice") is received by Mountain Exposure ("MX"). Following any cancellation you will remain liable to MX for the Cancellation Amount (as defined below by reference to the date on which the Cancellation Notice is received by MX). To the extent that you have paid a deposit or the full balance, you will be refunded the lesser of (i) the amount paid by you to MX and (ii) the full booking cost after deducting the Cancellation Amount (as defined below), with the proviso that MX will use its reasonable endeavours to find an replacement booking and if MX succeeds in doing so then you will be refunded in full less a CHF 450 cancellation fee.
For the above purposes, the cancellation amount (the "Cancellation Amounts") shall be the amount specified below:
- Cancellation Notice received by MX on a date falling more than 10 weeks before arrival: 25% of the full booking cost.
- Cancellation Notice received by MX between the date falling 10 weeks and the date falling 8 weeks before arrival: 50% of the full booking cost.
- Cancellation Notice received by MX between the date falling 8 weeks and the date falling 6 weeks before arrival: 70% of the full booking cost.
- Cancellation Notice received by MX between the date falling less than 6 weeks before arrival: 100% of the full booking cost.
Mountain Exposure Zermatt Chalet Booking Cancellation Conditions for all Summer Bookings (1 May till 30 November):
- Cancellation Notice received by MX on a date falling more than 4 weeks before arrival: no charge.
- Cancellation Notice received by MX between the date falling less than 4 weeks before arrival: 100% of the full booking cost.
Depending on the reason for your cancellation, you may be able to reclaim these charges under the terms of your insurance policy.
Please note that any additional services that may have been booked by MX at your request (such as ski schools, ski guides, transfers and other arrangements) are not covered by these conditions and are subject to cancellation terms of the individual service supplier. You hereby agree to indemnify MX of any cost or expenses incurred by it in relation to the cancellation of any such services on your behalf, whether or not such services are cancelled in conjunction with your MX chalet booking or independently of such booking.
Upon your arrival in resort we will ask for your credit card details by way of security for any damage you may cause to the property you are staying in.
We cannot be held responsible for weather and snow conditions, consequently, any snow or travel related cancellation made by you will be subject to our standard refund conditions set out above.
With a signed booking contract you agree to our cancellation conditions.