Jobs with Mountain Exposure
Bookings and Resort Assistant position available. Come and manage holiday bookings in Zermatt, Switzerland this winter! Mountain Exposure are looking for a person with experience in booking holiday accommodation and providing client assistance (for example with a travel agent background).
Key responsibilities and duties:
* Advising and selling our range of accommodation.
* Taking and processing bookings
* Liaising with agents and other third parties with a view to generating sales
* Assist with company administration
* Guest organisation, attending to any and all requests to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Undertaking chalet visits
Help with this website: We are also looking for someone who can help upload content and maintain our website. This is more of a part-time year-round job, billed on an hourly basis. We would prefer it if you were based in London, although this is not essential.
Why work for Mountain Exposure?
Mountain Exposure is Zermatt's and Saas Fee's only specialist ultimate luxury chalet company. We are looking for enthusiastic, professional and highly motivated individuals to join our experienced and friendly team which has over 70 years of experience in Zermatt.
To complete a season, you need to be a motivated individual who can work hard, play hard, and is able to adapt to changing circumstances and situations. The team atmosphere and experience we cultivate enables us to provide the very best holidays available. You need to be dedicated to customer service, committed to providing the very best holiday experience for our guests and ready for a challenge.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent package
- Subsidised accommodation
- A stunning work environment
- Opportunity to work with the best team in Zermatt
- Ski/board and boot hire
- Full training in the resort
- Great experiences, new friends and the chance to work in the finest chalets
Please note that all applicants must have an EU passport to work in Switzerland.
To apply send your CV, a photo, and 6 day menu plan (if you are a chef) to firstname.lastname@example.org